The Bride & Groom Thank-you Guide: A Throughly Modern Manual for Expressing Your Gratitude--quickly, Painlessly and Personally
A thoroughly modern manual for expressing gratitude-quickly, painlessly, and personally!
How can I ever thank you?
Thank-you notes are essential-but they don't have to be torturous to write and stilting to read. With this concise guide, modern couples can make the task easy while adding essential personal touches to each note they send. Filled with information on everything about writing the perfect thank-you, including:
- Modern technology like email, DVDs, and videostreaming-to use or not to use?
- The top 15 thank-you mistakes-and how to avoid them
- A thank-you thesaurus
- How to word thank-yous for non-traditional gifts, including charitable donations and honeymoon registries
- Thanking the bridal party and other special people
- Creating unique cards with stamp art, photos, and more
- Thank-you checklists, shopping lists, and a writing timetable
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
amazing appreciate At-Home card beautiful Big Day Brian Dear bridal party members bridal shower brides and grooms cake card stock cash gifts CHAPTER choice choose color couples Dear Aunt destination wedding ding dream e-mail engagement party envelope everything excitement extra fabulous favorite feel flowers fonts friends gift basket gift card give giver going graphics gratitude guests happy heart home computer honeymoon honeymoon registry invitations Jeff Smith kids labels letters look monogram Note Name Sent office supply store paper parents perfect person personalized wedding website postage stamp professionally Ralph Waldo Emerson registry say thank share shower gift smile soon stickers style terrific thank-you message Thank-You Note Name thing thrilled vellums wedding coordinator wedding day wedding gift wedding plans wish wonderful wording wrapped gifts write