1. A supplement to an act entitled "An act to incorporate the
proprietors of the Philadelphia Museum.”
2. An act to incorporate the Reading and Brandy wine rail-
3. An act for the relief of Adam Mengel, and Jacob Wertman
and John Adam Gentsel, revolutionary soldiers.
4. An act for the relief of sundry soldiers and widows of sol-
diers of the revolutionary war.
5. A supplement to the act entitled "An act for the relief of
sundry soldiers and widows of soldiers of the revolution-
6. An act to authorize the trustees for the members composing
the first New Jerusalem church in the city of Philadelphia,
to sell and convey real estate.
7. An act to authorize a temporary loan for the use of the
8. A supplement to the act incorporating the 'borough of
Womelsdorf, in the county of Berks.
9. A supplement to an act entitled "An act to provide for the
erection of a house for the employment and support of
poor, in the county of Schuylkill.”
10. An act authorizing the executors of the last will and testa-
ment of Amos Darlington deceased, to sell and convey
certain real estate.
11. A supplement to an act to incorporate Haverford School
Association, passed the fourth day of April, eighteen
hundred and thirty-threes
12. An act to change the time of appointing the Canal Com-
13. An act for the relief of Lewis Wright and others, soldiers
of the revolutionary war.
14. A further supplement to the act entitled "An act enabling
the Governor to incorporate a company for making an
artificial road from the state line, near the town of
Emmittsburg in the state of Maryland, through Waynes.
1.-", Connor Console
*st*, to ignorat,