294. Appropriation for subscription to capital stock of Federal land banks.
295. To amend sec. 22 and 39, title 2, of national prohibition act.
296. Repeal of obsolete and superseded sections in United States Code.
308. Portrait of ex-President Coolidge.
309. Amending sec. 3 of rivers and harbors act of June 13, 1902.
311. Appointment as ensigns of graduates from Naval Academy in 1932.
312. Amend World War veterans' act relative to pensions for widows, etc.
313. Relief of water users on irrigation projects.
344. To correct act relating to agricultural extension work in Porto Rico.
345. Proposing amendment to Constitution of United States.
349. To vacate withdrawals of mineral lands under reclamation law.
350. Amending rivers and harbors act, 1930, relative to Mississippi River.
351. Relinquishment of lands to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
371. Second polar year program.
372. To validate certain conveyances made by Central Pacific Railway Co.
373. Assessor of D. C. to testify in condemnation proceedings.
374. Protection of union labels and similar insignia in D. C.
375. To protect labor in its old age. 2 pts.
377. False swearing before trial boards of D. C. Police and Fire Depts.
378. To amend chapter 15 of D. C. code of law rel. to condemnation of land.
381. Bridge across Pecatonica River at Harrison, Ill.
382. Bridge across Kankakee River at Momence, Ill.
383. Bridge across Fox River at Geneva, Ill.
384. Bridge across Fox River near McHenry, Ill.
385. Bridge across Fox River at Algonquin, Ill.
386. Bridge across Trinity River.
387. Bridge across Rock River at Byron, ni.
388. Bridge across Rock River at Oregon, III.
389. Bridge across Missouri River at or near Poplar, Mont.
390. Inclusion of lands in Coeur d'Alene and St. Joe national forests.
391. Northern Pacific halibut fishery.
392. Amend law relating to fighting ship of merchant marine.
393. Protection of American merchant marine in coasting-trade.
394. Clarify application of immigration laws to singers and choristeis.
395. Extension of improvements on Georgia avenue near Princeton place, D. C
396. Payment on homesteads on Cheyenne River and Standing Rock reservations.
397. Authorize conveyance of land to Minnesota.
398. Validating certain applications for and entries of public lands. *
401. Employees' compensation act to aid totally disabled.
402. To grant lands to Colorado for benefit of Colorado School of Mines.
405. Advancement on retired list of Navy of Frederick L. Caudle.
409. Bridge across Red River of the North.
410. Transfer certain jurisdiction over Indian country from War Department.
411. Bridge across Ohio River at Mound City, Ill.
412. Regulating use of appropriations for supplies of War Department.
413. Bridge Connecticut River between Hartford and East Hartford, Conn.
414. Restore lands to San Carlos (White Mountain) Indian Reservation.
425. Bridge across Ohio River between Owensboro, Ky., and Rockport, Ind.
426. Bridge across inland waterway from Norfolk, Va., to Beaufort Inlet, N. C.
427. Court facilities at Rockingham and Winston-Salem, N. C.
428. Disposition of useless papers in Department of Commerce.
430. Bridge across Missouri River at or near Randolph, Mo.