17. A further supplement to the act, entitled 6 An Act erecting parts of North-
amplon and Monroe counties into a separate county, to be called Carbon,
passed the thirteenth day of March, one thousand eight hundred and forty-
three, and for other purposes.
18. An Act relative to the claim of Joseph Morrison, of Crawford county. 37
19. An Act to continue the act to graduate lands on which purchase money is
due and unpaid to the commonwealth.
20. An Act supplementary to an act, entitled " An Act to incorporate the Inde-
pendent mutual fire insurance company of Bucks, Montgomery and Phila-
delphia counties,” passed the tenth day of February, one thousand eight
hundred and forty-three.
21. An Act to change the Franklin Blues, an infantry company of Chambers-
burg, into a rifle company, to be called the Franklin Riflemen, and the
Franklin Guards, of Venango county, to that of Franklin Artillery.
22. A supplement to the act, entitled “ An Act to incorporate the York county
mutual insurance company."
23. An Act authorizing Neville B. Craig, committee, &c., of Sidney Gregg,
widow of Isaac Gregg, and the children and heirs-at-law of the said Sid-
ney and Isaac, to borrow money on real estate.
24. An Act to confer on Malinda Filbert the rights and privileges of a child
born in lawful wedlock.
25. An Act directing that the borough of Clearfield, in the county of Clearfield,
shall be a separate election district.
26. An Act authorizing the citizens of Hempfield, Franklin, North Huntingdon
and Salem townships, in Westmoreland county, to vote at the next consta-
ble's election for or against a new township, out of parts of said townships. 43
27. An Act to change the name of a certain young lady therein named.
28. An Act to incorporate the borough of West Philadelphia.
29. An Act to confer on Catharine Pike the rights and benefits of a child born
in lawful wedlock.
30. An Act changing the time of holding the courts in the sixteenth judicial dis-
trict of this commonwealth.
31. An Act to enable Catharine Kemp, the wife of Jacob Kemp, of Oley town-
ship, Berks county, to dispose of her real estate by will.
32. A supplement to an act, entitled “An Act to compel the supervisor of the
unincorporated district of the Northern Liberties, in the county of Phila-
delphia, to give security, and for other purposes," approved the twenty-
first day of April, A. D., eighteen hundred and forty-one.
33. A supplement to an act, entitled “ An Act to authorize the commissioners
of the incorporated districts of the county of Philadelphia, to construct
works for supplying said districts with water from the Schuylkill river.” 50
34. An Act to authorize the register of wills, in the county of Adams, to admit
to probate the nuncupative will of Thomas M'Kee, deceased.
35. An Act to authorize Samuel Holstein to collect certain ground rents.
36. Supplement to “ An Act authorizing the survey and regulation of a part of
Penn township, in the county of Philadelphia," approved April nineteenth,
one thousand eight hundred and forty-three, and for other purposes. 52