About this book
Books on Google Play
BOSTON: PUBLISHED BY OTIS, BROADERS, AND CO.,
No. 154 WASHINGTON STREET.
I. BRITISH COLONIAL POLITICS ....... 1
1. Letters of Hon. Joseph Howe to Lord John
Russell ; October, 1846.
2. Despatch of Earl Grey, Colonial Secretary, to
Earl Elgin, Governor-General of British America ;
December 31, 1846.
3. Despatches of Earl Grey to Sir John Harvey,
Lieutenant-Governor of Nova Scotia ; March 2 and
March 31, 1847.
4. Address of Hon. Louis Joseph Papineau to the
Electors of the Counties of Huntingdon and St. Mau-
rice"; December, 1847.
5. Speech of Hon. Lemuel A. Wilmot, in the
House of Assembly of New Brunswick; Feb., 1848.
II. NIEBOSKA KOMEDYIA .......... 26
III. VERPLANCK AND HUDSON : SHAKSPEARE'S PLAYS. 84
1. Shakspeare's Plays, with his Life. Edited by
GULIAN C. VERPLANCK, LL. D., with Critical Intro-
ductions, Notes, &c.
2. Lectures on Shakspeare. By H. N. HUDSON.
IV. THE DISTRIBUTION OF PROPERTY ...... 119
1. A Plea for Peasant Proprietors, with the Out-
lines of a Plan for their Establishment in Ireland.
By WILLIAM THOMAS THORNTON.
2. Letters on the Condition of the People of Ire.
land. By THOMAS CAMPBELL FOSTER, Esq.
3. Past and Present. Chartism. By THOMAS
V. CURTIS ON LITERARY PROPERTY . . . . . . 161
A Treatise on the Law of Copyright, with some
Notices of the History of Literary Property. By
GEORGE TICKNOR CURTIS.