1. An act granting relief to John Schucker, a soldier of the revo.
lutionary war, and for other purposes,
2. An act for the relief of sundry soldiers, and widows of revo-
3. An act to authorize Adam Reigart, of the city of Lancaster,
guardian of Adam Reigart Hopkins, Emily W. Hopkins and
Horace Hopkins, minor children of George R. Hopkins and
Ann his wife, late of the said city, to sell and dispose of cer-
tain real estate and rent charges, and for other purposes,
4. An act relative to the election of managers of the Loyalhanna
5. An act extending the time limited in the will of William Work,
deceased, for the sale of his real estate,
6. A supplement to an act entitled An act for incorporating the
Methodist Episcopal church, known by the name of Saint
George's Church, in the city of Philadelphia, in the Com.
monwealth of Pennsylvania. passed the eighth day of De-
cember, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-nine,
7. An act for the relief of sundry soldiers and widows of soldiers
of the revolutionary war,
8. An act to vest certain real estate in the Seventh-day Baptist
Monastical society of Snowhill,
9. An act to authorize a temporary loan for the use of the Com.
10. A supplement to an act extending the time for closing the con.
cerns of the Bank of Washington, passed the eighteenth day
of December, Anno Domini, one thousand eight hundred and
11. A supplement to an act entitled An act to provide for the erection
of a house for the employment and support of the poor in the
county of Fayette,
12. A supplement to an act entitled An act to incorporate the
Chambersburg Insurance company, passed the third day of
April, one thousand eight hundred and thirty-three,
13. An act to confer on Mary Lavinia Leas the rights and benefits
of a child born in lawful wedlock,
14. An act to alter the time of holding the Courts in Susquehanna