15. An act for the relief of sundry soldiers and widows of soldiers
of the revolutionary "ar,
16. An act to repeal so much of the act passed on the eighth day
of April, one thousand eight hundred and thirty-three, for
incorporating certain bridge and turnpike companies, and for
other purposes, as relates to the roads of St. Clair township,
in Allegheny county,
17. An act for the relief of George Miller, Daniel Deveny, Nicho.
las Groh, John Shaefer, Frederick Marker and Henry Wal.
ter, soldiers, and Catharine Bechgy, the widow of a revolu-
18. An act providing for the maintenance of motive power on the
rail roads of this Commonwealth,
19. An act to authorize the commissioners of Tioga county lo bor-
row money for the use of said county,
20. An act to alter the time of holding township elections in Buck-
ingham township, Wayne county, and for the elcetion of a
constable in the borough of Brookville, in Jefferson-county, ibe
21. An act to increase the compensation of the judge of the District
Court of the city and county of Lancaster,
22. A supplement to the act incorporating the Southwark Fire Insu.
rance company of the county of Philadelphia,
23. An act to authorize the Philadelphia and Trenton rail-road com.
pany to construct a viaduct across the river Delaware,
24. A supplement to the act entitled An act to provide for the edu.
cation of children at the public expense, in the city and
county of Philadelphia,
25. An act to incorporate the West Philadelphia rail-road company..!
26. An act authorizing the trustees of the Second Presbyterian ...
church, in the city of Philadelphia, and the trustees of the
Methodist Episcopał church of the Wyoming circuit, and-
Wilkesbarre station, to sell and convey certain real estate,
and for other purposes;.
27. An act for the relief of sundry soldiers and widows of soldiers
of the revolutionary war,
28. An act to authorize Charles Roberts; guardian of Caleb C. and
Henrietta Roberts, to sell certain real estate,
29. An act for the vacation of a part of Cherry alley, in the borough
of Washington, in the county of Washington,
30. A supplement to the act entitled An act directing the collection
of a debt due to the Commonwealth, passed the ninth April,
one thousand eight hundred and thirty-three,
31. A further supplement to an act for acknowledging and record-
ing of deeds,
32. An act to continue the benefit of the unexpired term of an auc.
tioncer's commission to Matthew P. Mitchell,
33. An act to alter the time of holding the courts in Washington