A new "easy to read" book that explains "the method" (past & present) and the "how to" of acting, writing, directing and teaching.
For the first time a book that talks about:
- What went on Behind the Scenes during the shooting of the original GODFATHER film.
- Talks about Richard S. Castellano's real life "Family Connections" and the visit his "Uncle Paul" made to the GODFATHER set during filming.
- Discusses the unique relationship that developed between Francis Coppola and Richard Castellano. (Read the letters written by Francis to Richard.)
- Shares the Origin of the "real" MAFIA and the "Code of Behaviour" that traveled to America.
- Offers a Character Comparison of the original "Don Corleone" with a reputed Crime Boss who died in prison.
- Further reveals the Art of Sicilian Storytelling with a sample introduction to a new original Screenplay, THE BOYS'LL HANDLE IT."
Book Cover Art and Design by Lisette Rotman