Who's Who in the New Testament
Routledge, 2002 - Religion - 286 pages
Who's Who in The New Testament is the most complete and detailed reference book of its kind. Paying close attention to the places linked with the major events of Jesus's life, it provides:
* over 300 extensive entries covering every major character
* detailed biographical information on each character, including exactly where to find them in the Bible
* the complete historical, geographical and archaeological context of each entry
* an extremely accessible and easy to use A-Z layout
* extensive geographical entries focusing on the growth of the Christian Church and the key locations in the New Testament
* comprehensive interpretative analysis of the varying versions of the Gospels and the characters of the authors.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.