16. Regulations for delivery of water.
III. LEGISLATION AND ORDERS..
17. Legislation authorizing the Colorado River compact.
18. The Colorado River compact.---
19. Analysis of the Colorado River Compact.
20. The Boulder Canyon project act, annotated.
21. Rejected amendments to the Boulder Canyon project act.
22. The President's proclamation of June 25, 1929.
23. The appropriation acts.-
24. Order to commence construction...
25. Order naming the dam Hoover Dam..
26. Cession of jurisdiction by Nevada and acceptance by United
26A. Departmental order approving report of commission for acqui-
sition of land in reservoir area.
27. Executive order establishing the reservoir as a bird refuge.-
28. Proposed legislation establishing Boulder Canyon National
IV. NEGOTIATIONS CONCERNING THE POWER CONTRACTS.
29. Hydrology of Boulder Canyon Reservoir-
30. Value of Boulder Canyon power...
31. Notices to prospective applicants for power.
32. Summary of applications for power..
33. Tentative allocation...
33A. Statement by Secretary Wilbur at close of power hearings,
November 13, 1929.
34. Agreement of March 20, 1930, among major California applicants -
35. Agreement of April 7, 1930, among smaller municipalities for allo-
cation of their share of power...
36. Letter from the chairman of the Southern California Edison Co.
V. NEGOTIATIONS CONCERNING THE WATER CONTRACTS.-
37. Memorandum from the Commissioner of Reclamation on prices to
be charged for water, January 10, 1930.---
38. Preliminary agreement of February 21, 1930, among California
39. Letter of the Secretary, November 5, 1930, requesting cooperation
of the State, in effecting an allocation.--
40. Seven party agreement for water allocation in California, August
18, 1931, approved by the State...
41. Decision of the Secretary on objections to the All-American Canal