About this book
Books on Google Play
LONDON: I'rinted by WILLIAM Clowes and Sons,
1.- Rafael von Urbino und sein Vater Giovanni Santi. Von
J. D. Passavant
II.-A Practical Treatise on the Cultivation of the Grape-Vine
on Open Walls. By Clement Hoare
III.- Plotini Opera Omnia. Ed. Fredericus Creuzer
IV.-1. First Annual Report of the Registrar General of Births,
Deaths, and Marriages.
2. Statistical Report on the Sickness, Mortality, and In-
validing among the Troops in the West Indies. Pre-
pared from the Records of the Army Medical Department
and War-Office Returns.
3. Ditto, ditto, for the United Kingdom, the Mediterranean,
and British America.
4. Ditto, ditto, for Western Africa, St. Helena, the Cape
of Good Hope, and the Mauritius.
V.-Poems. By John Sterling -
VI.-1. An Examination of the new Form of the Statutes, Titt.
IV. V., with Hints for establishing a System of Professo-
rial Teaching. By Robert Hussey, B. D., Censor of
2. Hints on the Formation of a Plan for the safe and
effectual Revival of the Professorial System in Oxford.
Addressed to the Rev. the Warden of New College, by a
Resident Member of Convocation.
3. Considerations of a Plan for Combining the Professorial
System with the System of Public Examinations in Ox-
ford. By a Tutor of a College