« PreviousContinue »
CONTAINING THE GENERAL AND PERMANENT LAWS
ON JANUARY 3, 1965
Prepared and published under authority of Title 1, U. S. Code, Section 202 (c)
by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives
For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
Washington, D.C., 20402 - Price $5.75
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
UNDER WHOSE DIRECTION THIS
COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
MICHAEL A. FEIGHAN, Ohio
WILLIAM M. MCCULLOCH, Ohio
BESS E. DICK, Staff Director
SUBCOMMITTEE No. 3
EDWIN E. WILLIS, Louisiana, Chairman WILLIAM M. TUCK, Virginia
JOHN V. LINDSAY, New York ROLAND V. LIBONATI, Illinois
WILLIAM T, CAHILL, New Jersey HERMAN TOLL, Pennsylvania
CHARLES MCC. MATHIAS, JR., Maryland ROBERT W. KASTENMEIER, Wisconsin PATRICK MINOR MARTIN, California WILLIAM L. ST. ONGE, Connecticut
CHARLES J. ZINN, Law Revision Counsel
TITLES OF UNITED STATES CODE
* 1. General Provisions.
2. The Congress. • 3. The President. * 4. Flag and Seal, Seat of Government, and the
States. 5. Executive Departments and Government Offi
cers and Employees. • 6. Official and Penal Bonds.
26. Internal Revenue Code. 27. Intoxicating Liquors. *28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. 29. Labor. 30. Mineral Lands and Mining. 31. Money and Finance. *32. National Guard.
33. Navigation and Navigable Waters. †34. (Navy.) * 35. Patents.
36. Patriotic Societies and Observances. *37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed Services. * 38. Veterans' Benefits. *39. The Postal Service. 40. Public Buildings, Property, and Works. 41. Public Contracts.
8. Aliens and Nationality.
• 9. Arbitration.
*10. Armed Forces.
12. Banks and Banking.
* 13. Census.
• 14. Coast Guard.
42. The Public Health and Welfare.
43. Public Lands.
44. Public Printing and Documents.
46. Shipping. 47. Telegraphs, Telephones, and Radiotelegraphs. 48. Territories and Insular Possessions.
50. War and National Defense; and Appendix,
15. Commerce and Trade.
*This title has been enacted as law.