« PreviousContinue »
ها باید به
120X THE FIRST DAY OF DECE
W! DAY OF DECEMBER, ONE THOUSAND EIGHT II UYDRED
EIGHT HUNDRED AND THREE.
UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE LEGISLATURE,
THOMAS M'KEAN THOMPSON.
PRINTED BY GEORGE HELMBOLD, JUNIOR
ABLE OF PRIVATE ACTS.
AN ACT for the relief of Edmund Milne
p. 6. ch. 2 An ACT for the relief of Peter Williams
'. p. 28. ch. 15 An ACT to authorise the sale of the estate of Catharine Erringer, a lunatic, and for other purposes therein mentioned .
p. 30. ch. 17 An ACT for the relief of William Hill, of the state of Massachusetts, and Esther his wife, and to confirm in Burton Wallace and his heirs forever, the title to a certain messuage and lot of ground therein mentioned
- p. 45. ch. 20 An ACT for the relief of John Berrell
- p. 55. ch. 24 An ACT for the relief of Michael Cox
. p. 62. ch. 29 in ACT to enable James Wickersham, Samuel Garretson and Ezekiel Kirk, to convey a certain piece of land, in the townslip of Newbury, York county
p. 64. ch. 30 An ACT to authorise John Sherer to erect a wing-dam on Monongahela river, in the county of Allegheny
p. 80. ch. 36 An ACT for the relief of divers inhabitants of the county of Adams p. 84. ch. 41 An ACT for the relief of Lewis Garanger
- p. 91. ch. 46 An ACT to enable the trustees of the religious society of Moravians or United bretheren, in Mountjoy township, Lancaster county, to convey certain land, therein mentioned, to Henry Meyer
- p. 92. ch. 47 1. ACT granting unto Thomas Smith and John Smith, an island and bar in the
- p. 94. ch. 48 ACT to empower the trustees of the English Presbyterian church, in Allen wnship, in the county of Northampton, to make conveyance and assurance of the tract or piece of land therein mentioned
• P. 97. chi 50 In ACT to enable General John Steele and William Calhoun, to sell and convey a certain tract of land therein mentioned
p. 105. ch. 53 ACT incorporating the Magdalen Society, in the city of Philadelphia
p. 106. ch. 54 ACT for the relief of the estate of Sarah Caldwell
p. 113. ch. 57 ACT for the relief of Isaac Wiley and James Calhoun p. 125. ch. 60 T dissolving the marriage between David M.Kissick and Margaret his
p. 129. ch. 63 ACT in aid of the congregation of Bangor church, in Carnarvon township, in the county of Lancaster
p. 132. ch. 65 ACT to dissolve the marriage contract between John Kunius and Bathsheba 123 wife, late Bathsheba Troth
p. 138. ch. 69 ACT to vest in the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Society of St. Mary's hurch, in the city of Philadelphia, for the benefit of the Poor of said Socie.
such part of the estate of Peter Bonaventure d'Artois, as is declared to e escheated to the Commonwealth
p. 141. ch. 71 CT to authorise Marcus Hulings, to erect a toll-bridge over French creek, Pposite Turkey-street, in the town of Franklin
p. 167. ch. 81 CT to authorise Abraham Landis, to erect a mill. dam in Swatara creek, in
p. 298. ch. 103 ICT authorising Hugh Beaty, acting administrator of James Beaty, to cony certain lots adjoining New-Berlin, in Northumberland county p. 300. ch. 104
CT to grant James Moore, a fractional part of the reserved tract of land, at the mouth of Big Beaver creek
p. 302. ch. 105 T to dissolve the marriage contract between Alexander Dick and Cathafine his wife, late Catharine Wolf
p. 303. ch. 106
An AC wife
An ACT to all
An ACT to authori
the county of Dauphin
An ACT to disso