Rick Steves' Croatia and Slovenia 2007
Who but Rick Steves can tell travelers the best ways to meander around the region's beautiful beaches, excellent restaurants, and fascinating history. With Rick Steves’ Croatia and Slovenia 2007, travelers can experience everything Croatia and Slovenia, has to offer – economically and hassle-free.
• Details Hvar Island, Dubrovnik, Split, The Julian Alps, The Karst, and other leading destinations
• Designates friendly places to eat and sleep, with suggestions for day plans, historical walking tours, and trip itineraries
• Provides clear instructions for smooth travel anywhere by car, train, or foot
• Includes web support at www.ricksteves.com, for insight on hotels, restaurants, sights, and culture
• Contains color maps and photos
America’s #1 authority on travel to Europe, Rick’s time-tested recommendations for safe and enjoyable travel in Europe have been used by millions of Americans in search of their own unique European travel experience.
What people are saying - Write a review