The most comprehensive book of its kind, the new edition of the Christian Theology Reader
collects more than 360 readings that illuminate the key doctrines, point of views, intellectual developments, and theologies from various factions of Christian history.
- Contains 361 readings, drawn from 233 different sources, spread throughout the 2,000 years of Christian history.
- Exceptionally user-friendly: every reading is accompanied its own introduction, commentary, and study questions.
- Now includes increased representation of Catholicism, Orthodoxy and women writers.
- A new section provides a “bird’s-eye” view of the historical development of Christian theology, allowing users to locate a reading against its historical context.
- Additional lecturer resources are available at the accompanying website: www.blackwellpublishing.com/mcgrath.