The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Amazing Colossal Episode Guide
What is the mystery of Mystery Science Theater 3000?
You may have asked yourself, "What the heck are these talking shadows doing in the corner of my TV screen, riffing away with plucky--and hilarious--abandon in the face of some really bad movies?" Or something similar. The answer, my friend, is right in this here official, 100%-MST3K-sanctioned book.
Or maybe you know all about the adventures of Joel, Mike, and the 'bots in the not-too distant future. Then you can skip those pages. Really. We won't tell. You still need this book. Because it's got more cool stuff from the writers and performers of MST3K.
More of what you'll find in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Amazing Colossal Episode Guide
* More than 120 synopses of the more than 120 episodes of the Peabody Award-winning show
* More fascinating, outrageous facts and tidbits about the making of each episode
* More photos than your average issue of Tiger Beat
* More of the most disgusting things ever seen on-screen by the MST3K writers
* More than 49 (50, to be exact) of the most obscure wisecracks
* More quizzes, worksheets, and a ten-step plan to help you gain control of your finances and your life (well, not really...)
* More about your Area and what it can do for you
* More Beverly Garland! Miles and Miles O'Keefe!
* And much, much more!
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Amazing Colossal Episode GuideUser Review - Jill Hutchinson - Goodreads
This is a book only for the MST3K fan.....it would make absolutely no sense to someone who hasn't seen the classic cult television series. It contains articles by all the cast members, lots of ... Read full review
Review: The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Amazing Colossal Episode GuideUser Review - M - Goodreads
A must-have for any MSTie. (I even had mine autographed when Cinematic Titanic played in Princeton!) My only complaint is that it stops right before the SciFi seasons. Read full review